1. Global warming/Climate Change Global warming is when the temperature of the earth increases (especially a sustained increase that causes climatic changes) 2. Biodiversity and ecosystem losses Biodiversity means the variety of living things. If the Earth's ecosystems are to remain healthy, they require many different kinds (species). 3. Fisheries depletion When people fish alot :P!
4. Deforestation To cut down and clear away the trees or forests from.
5. Water deficits Lack of water.
6. Maritime safety and pollution Water and pollution safety.
7. Massive step-up in the fight against poverty
8. Peacekeeping, conflict prevention, combating terrorism When Countries want to keep peace.
9. Education for all Let Everyone be able to learn.
10. Global infectious diseases Is when a strong disease effects the whole population or the world too. Sometimes people could survive it
11. Digital Divide When we separate two different groups. One group of people which studied technology and a another group of people that never studied technology. 12. Natural disaster prevention and mitigation When humans try to prevent natural disaster from happening.
Guided Research Questions for Investigation: A. How can we use the Internet (www) to communicate and problem-solve global issues and the environment that are impacting our world today to a wider audience? How can we make a difference? Example: Social changes Qatar Charity Animal Shelter Orphanage .....